- Pasta Noodles (your choice of type)
- Chicken Breast (cut into bite sized pieces)
- Purple Onion (sliced and chopped)
- Red Bell Peppers (Sliced)
- Salt and Pepper (for seasoning)
- Fresh Dill (for seasoning)
- Otafuku Yakisoba Sauce
1. Boil your favorite pasta noodles according to the directions on the package (we recommend adding olive oil or salt to the water to add flavor to the noodles and prevent sticking). Once finished boiling, drain in a colander and set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan and stir-fry chicken bites until almost finished. Season with Salt and Pepper.
3. Add vegetables and stir-fry until completely cooked. If needed, season with Salt and Pepper.
4. Add the pasta noodles. Once everything is heated thoroughly, add about 1/3 cup of Otafuku Yakisoba Sauce (or more if you like!) and mix together.
5. Plate the Yakisoba and garnish with Fresh Dill for extra flavor. Enjoy!