(For 3 servings)
One Otafuku Okonomiyaki Kit (comes with sauce and flour packets)
- 5 oz prepackaged salad mix
- 4 oz prepackaged baby kale
- 4 oz cremini or regular white bottom mushrooms, sliced
- 6 oz. firm tofu, diced
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup of water
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of whipped cream cheese
1. Mix okonomiyaki flour packet, eggs, and water in a bowl with an egg beater. When the consistency is right, add the prepackaged salad mix, mushrooms, and tofu, mixing well until everything is evenly coated with batter.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan or hot plate. Scoop 1/3 of the mixture onto the cooking surface and add about 5 dollops of cream cheese onto the top of the okonomiyaki. Press into the vegetable batter mixture and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Flip the okonomiyaki and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes with the cream cheese side down.
4. Flip cream cheese side up and drizzle with sauce. Serve hot!
(Note: recipe makes three servings)