(For 1 serving)
- Your favorite pasta noodles
- 10 oz pre-packaged salad mix (such as coleslaw or baby kale)
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 3.5 oz (100g) Otafuku Yakisoba Sauce
1. In a pot, boil your favorite pasta noodles (preferably spaghetti or angel hair) as per the instructions, then set aside and drain.
2. Heat up a frying pan or electric griddle to 400F. Heat up vegetable oil. Cook bacon until fully cooked through. Use your spatula to break the bacon into bite-sized pieces.
3. Add cooked pasta noodles, then heat for an additional minute. Mix well.
4. Add salad mix and cook for one minute. (Note: if you use coleslaw, it takes an additional minute because it is thicker than lettuce or kale).
5. Pour Otafuku Yakisoba Sauce and mix until the sauce is thoroughly distributed. Serve hot!