(For 3 servings)
One Otafuku Okonomiyaki Kit (comes with sauce and flour packets)
- 5 oz prepackaged salad mix
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 4 oz Soyrizo, with casing removed
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup of water
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1. Mix okonomiyaki flour packet, eggs, and water in a bowl with an egg beater. When the consistency is right, add the prepackaged salad mix, mixing well until everything is evenly coated with batter. Next add the tomato and onion and mix again gently.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan or hot plate. Scoop 1/3 of the mixture onto the cooking surface and top with Soyrizo (make sure to remove the casing). Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Flip the okonomiyaki and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes with the Soyrizo side down.
4. Drizzle with sauce and serve hot!
(Note: recipe makes three servings)