Bacon lovers, rejoice! We've come up with a recipe that is the ultimate holiday indulgence - or just your new favorite comfort food. Crispy bacon, tangy chilies and our savory Garlic Pepper Sauce make this a dish you'll want to try again and again!
1.5 ounces of spaghetti
2 cloves of garlic
1 dried red chili
1 tbsp. of butter, or to taste
Shredded red chili pepper for garnish
- Slice the garlic cloves and chili peppers thinly.
- Boil spaghetti according to package directions. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a frying pan on low heat.
- Add garlic and dried red chili to the pan, then cook until the garlic becomes golden-colored and fragrant.
- Add the bacon to the same frying pan on medium heat and cook through.
- Add Garlic Pepper sauce and stir well.
- Add the boiled spaghetti to the pan and stir.
- Transfer to plate and garnish with shredded red chili pepper if desired. Serve immediately.