2 Tbsps. Otafuku Yakisoba Sauce
3 oz. Barilla gluten-free spaghetti
1 oz. green bell pepper
1 oz. red bell pepper
1 oz. orange bell pepper
1 oz. Brussel sprouts
1 oz. baby corn
1 oz. broccoli
1oz beans sprout
1 Tbsps. extra virgin olive oil
Sesame seeds (for garnish)
Green onion (for garnish)
- Cook the spaghetti noodles as instructed on the box.
- Heat oil to medium-high heat in a pan. Add vegetables and cook until soft and fragrant.
- Set vegetables aside and add cooked spaghetti noodles to the pan.
- Saute noodles for three minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add vegetables and Otafuku Yakisoba Sauce to noodles in the pan, stirring to combine all ingredients. Serve immediately. Garnish with sesame and green onion as desired.