This recipe is really easy because you don`t have to calculate exactly how much of each ingredient you need to use. You can adjust to have as much or as little of each ingredient that you like. In our recipe, we used mushrooms, jalapenos, and spinach but for those of you who prefer exact measurements, we have written them above. Have fun experimenting and enjoy!
- 18 eggs
- a large handful (or two!) of shredded cheddar cheese
- about half a cup of cashew milk
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1/2 cup of canned jalapenos
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350F. Chop all veggies and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix about 12 eggs together, season with salt and pepper, then mix thoroughly with as much grated cheddar cheese as you like.
3. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray then lay spinach, mushrooms, and jalapenos down on the bottom of the dish.
4. Pour egg mixture on top when done, then bake for 20 more minutes (the egg mixture should cover the ingredients completely).
5. Finish with Otafuku Original Sauce and serve hot!